Trading is definitely not a new concept. It is one that has been around for decades and people have been investing their money in the stock and forex markets for years. Everyone hears about them every now and then when they make headlines for making huge profits or losses. You are aware of the profit potential of the financial markets, but don’t think about making your foray in it. Why? This is because most people are under the impression that trading is only for the successful investors who have copious amounts of money and business sense to trade foreign currencies and invest in stocks. Not everyone has large sums of money at their disposal, so they don’t give it a chance.
However, this is only a misconception about the trading markets, particularly when it comes to online trading. Over the years, the process has become extremely simple and accessible for everyone and you don’t need to have a hefty capital to enter these markets. These days, anyone can participate in the financial markets with a small amount of money and can actually turn this small investment into thousands of dollars within a very short amount of time. But, how do you get started?
There is no doubt that online trading has brought about a lot of convenience. After all, it means the financial markets are right at your fingertips and you can access them from your home or your office. You don’t have to go out anymore and the only thing you do need is an online broker. Like traditional brokers, these also give you access to the trading instruments and give you a platform where you can start trading. In fact, finding a broker is the only real prerequisite of the trading market and it is not that difficult to fulfill.
The number of brokers has certainly gone up in the last few years because of an influx of people in the trading market. Hence, when you start searching, you can easily fund a horde of options at your disposal. There are numerous brokers operating in the market and each one will claim to be the best at providing you the services you need. Nonetheless, you need to proceed with caution and do your due diligence before you make your final decision. Choosing a broker is not a decision you should make without careful consideration because if your broker is not up to the mark, trading will become a big struggle for you.
When you do consider a broker, you should take a close look at what they are offering and then make your decision. The same should be applicable to 4TFX, a CFD broker that you will come across when you begin searching for an option. Based in Limassol, Cyprus, 4TFX has not been around in the market for that long, but they have developed a strong reputation very quickly. Why is this so? The only way to determine this is by taking a look at the broker’s features and offerings. Let’s take a look:
|Trading Accounts||Basic, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond account|
|Assets Coverage||Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices and Cryptocurrencies|
|Trading Tools||Graphs, Charts, Price Quotes and Market News|
|Education and Training||Yes|
|Customer Support||24/7, Email, Phone and Online Contact Form|
|Security Policy||KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policies|
Trading Instruments at 4TFX
One of the most important aspects that you need to look into when you have to choose a broker is their asset index. What trading instruments does the broker offer? If you want to trade a specific instrument, you should ensure it is available and can be traded through the broker’s platform. Otherwise, you should look for a different broker that offers the instrument you want. As mentioned above, 4TFX is a CFD broker i.e. it offers Contracts for Difference. This means that you don’t have to purchase the instrument in question physically and only trade contracts on the basis of price movements.
At 4TFX, a total of 200 CFDs are offered to traders, which are spread out over different asset categories. These categories include:
- Forex: Recognized as the world’s biggest financial market, 4TFX has added forex CFDs to facilitate its clients. You can find an array of currency pairs to trade, which include major, minor and exotic pairs. EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/CAD, EUR/CHF and GBP/MXN are just some of the options to explore.
- Stocks: If you are someone interested in traditional assets, stock CFDs have also been added by 4TFX for accommodating their clients. The broker offers you stocks of some of the biggest companies in the world, such as Ericsson, HSBC Holdings, Santander, Siemens, Marks & Spencer, Facebook, Netflix, Tesco and Volkswagen.
- Indices: Traders who don’t want to trade individual stocks and prefer to trade baskets of different stocks can check out the indices that 4TFX is offering on their platform. These are a bit high risk, but also offer higher returns, which makes them a good option for risk-takers. You can trade indices like FTSE 100, CAC 40, S&P 500, DAX 30 and more.
- Commodities: Those who are looking for safer options that can offer consistent returns, 4TFX has put together a range of commodities for them. These include soft and hard commodities, so people can choose accordingly. Soft commodities usually include agricultural products like wheat, corn, soybeans, coffee and cocoa. Hard commodities include precious metals like gold, silver, platinum and palladium, along with energies like crude oil, Brent crude oil and natural gas.
- Cryptocurrencies: Perhaps, the most notable addition that 4TFX has made to their asset index is that of cryptocurrencies. The broker is aware that this is one of the most heavily demanded asset in the market and they have added some of the top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin to their offerings.
Along with these trading instruments, 4TFX has also given its clients the option of ETF trading. This means that people can trade exchange-traded funds on the broker’s platform, an option that’s not provided by every broker and certainly adds to its appeal. 4TFX also provides some good trading tools to its clients for trading each of the instruments outlined above, in order to help them in making profits.
Trading Platforms at 4TFX
One of the primary reasons that you need a broker’s services is because they provide you with a trading platform, a software that is used for executing transactions, monitoring the market and for opening and closing positions. An important thing to bear in mind is that not every broker will offer you the same platform, so your experience will vary. Traders often have complaints about the trading platforms provided by brokers because they either lack proper trading tools or are unable to deliver the right performance. Some of them are slow in executing traders, others may have security vulnerabilities.
When you check out 4TFX, you will come to know that this broker has also developed its own proprietary trading platform for its clients. But, how does it perform? 4TFX is aware of the problems traders have to experience and so, they have put in some effort to ensure their platform doesn’t suffer from the same. They have developed a web trading platform for their clients, which is easily accessible through the web browser. This kind of platform does not have to be downloaded or installed, which is convenient for people who don’t want to be tied down to one device.
With a web trading platform, you can use the 4TFX trading platform on your desktop, your tablet or even your mobile device with ease. The broker has ensured that their platform is easy to navigate and offers one-click trading. Trade execution is quick and immediate, so you will be able to see results in real-time. In addition, the broker has added advanced charting tools, custom trading indicators and gives access to the latest market news on the platform to help its clients in making quick and smart decisions. You can customize the trading platform as per your preference and it will not give you any problems in terms of performance.
Most importantly, 4TFX is aware that a lot of traders prefer to trade on the go these days. To accommodate such clients, the broker has developed mobile trading apps that can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices. The apps are powered by cutting-edge technology and yet, have a simple design that makes trading easy. The apps give you full control of your trading account and allow you to execute your trades quickly and efficiently, no matter where you are. This allows traders to take advantage of even the smallest of market movements.
Registration at 4TFX
After you have checked the assets and the trading platform offered by a broker, it is time for you to register with the broker. This process also varies from broker to broker; some have detailed requirements that need a lot of form-filling, documentation and approval process. Not every trader is comfortable in sharing so much information because if it falls into the wrong hands, it can lead to disaster. If you take a look at 4TFX’s registration process, you will be pleased to see that there are no such extensive requirements.
To register with this broker, you need to visit their website and select the option of Sign up. Doing so will open up a form that needs to be filled out. The form asks for your first name, last name, email address and password, a phone number and your country of residence. You also have to agree with 4TFX’s Terms and Conditions, so it is best to go through them thoroughly in order to ensure you know what you are agreeing to. You can submit the form and the registration process will end. You can now open an account with the broker.
Account Opening at 4TFX
After registration is complete, there is no approval process applicable and you can simply move onto the process of opening an account with the broker. One appealing feature of 4TFX is that it is catering to traders from different backgrounds; whether you are a beginner or a skilled trader, the broker has ensured that you will find what you need at their platform. Therefore, they have come up with several account options for you to choose from. Each of these accounts has been designed for traders of varying background and you can go over them carefully to find one that is according to your trading style. The choices given at 4TFX are:
- Basic: The first account option that you will find at 4TFX is referred to as the Basic account. It has a minimum deposit of €250, as this account is meant for newbies in the trading world. Leverage for this account is 1-10 and traders are also given a bonus of 50% as an incentive. This means that you will receive 50% extra of the amount you deposit. The maximum amount that can be deposited under this account is €10,000. The account comes with an account manager for guidance and you are also given a platform walkthrough.
- Silver: The second account type offered at 4TFX is called the Silver account and it is a step up from the previous account. Therefore, the deposit requirement starts at €10,001 and the maximum deposit under this account is also increased to €20,000. You will be able to use the services of a senior account manager and a 75% bonus is applicable in this account. Traders will also receive technical education that can guide them during the trading process. Leverage for this account is 1-20.
- Gold: The third account, which has been developed for intermediate traders, is known as the Gold account. The leverage available under this account is 1-30 and 100% bonus is given to the traders. To open this account, a minimum deposit of €20,001 is needed and traders can participate in daily trades without any issues. An executive account manager is also included for the traders’ convenience. Along with technical education, traders now also receive fundamental education. The maximum amount they can invest is €100,000.
- Platinum: The next account option is for skilled traders with some years of experience under this belt and so, it has been given the name of Platinum. A minimum deposit of €100,001 is required to open this account and leverage is increased to 1-40. Traders are given a 150% bonus and a VIP account manager is also provided. The maximum deposit that can be made through this account is €200,000.
- Diamond: The last account option that 4TFX has added to its offerings is called the Diamond account and it is only restricted to professional traders. A minimum deposit of €200,001 has to be made for opening this account. Here, traders are given all features that the broker has to offer.
One thing that traders should bear in mind is that the bonus provided by the broker has some requirements attached to it. You should read the Terms & Conditions of the broker to understand when you will be able to withdraw the bonus.
Deposits and Withdrawals at 4TFX
As you can see in the account options mentioned above, in order to open any one of them, you will be asked to make a deposit first. After all, trading is all about making money and to make something, you first need to invest it. But, how do you do that? To help you add funds to your account, every broker offers some payment options to use and the same applies to 4TFX. The broker has given you several options to choose from, as per your convenience. You can go with bank wire transfers, which means payments can be directly transferred from your bank account. Bear in mind that the account should be in your name, as third-party accounts are not allowed for security reasons.
Next, 4TFX also gives you the option of using credit or debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and Maestro, for making deposits. These are much faster than bank wire transfers, but should be in your name. You can also add funds via Western Union on 4TFX. As far as processing time is concerned, your deposits are processed immediately, but withdrawals do require some time. Withdrawal requests are usually processed within 2 days of their submission, but some transactions may take a bit longer, particularly when bank wire transfers are used.
An important thing to note is that you will be able to make deposits and withdrawals on 4TFX after you have verified your account. You can find details about verification below.
Security and Privacy at 4TFX
You can rest assured that your information will only be used for providing you optimal trading services and nothing more. Apart from that, 4TFX also has a verification process in place for trading accounts in accordance with the KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policies. These are international security policies that ask traders to submit documentation for giving proof of ID and proof of residence. The former is provided by submitting any type of government-issued ID, such as passport, national ID card or driver’s license. As far as the latter is concerned, you can provide a utility bill or a bank statement showing your name and address. It should be more than three months old.
As long as you provide these documents to 4TFX and the broker verifies them, your account will also be verified right away. You will be able to use it for making deposits and withdrawals without any hassle.
Customer Service at 4TFX
When you are using a broker’s services for the first time, you will have some questions about some aspects. In fact, some people may even encounter issues while opening an account or using the trading platform. Problems are bound to happen and you would want answers right away or need assistance in case of a technical problem. If support is not immediately available, it is not only inconvenient, but can also cause you a variety of additional problems. Consequently, you should always consider what kind of customer service a broker offers.
At 4TFX, you will notice that they have added several channels for reaching out to their team. They are available 24/7 and can be contacted through an online contact form on their website. There is also an email address provided or you can give them a call on the phone numbers given on their website. Traders are free to use any of these channels, as per their ease and convenience and they will receive a quick response.
Looking at the different aspects of the broker makes it clear what to expect when you sign up with 4TFX. The broker provides the variety traders need, along with the right tools to ensure a smooth trading experience.