Abra CEO Says 50% of His Investment Portfolio is in Bitcoin (BTC)

Over the course of the past few months, several more investors have been pouring their investment into Bitcoin (BTC) the world’s largest cryptocurrency by market cap. And after the major cryptocurrency posted a potential rally in the past three days, a large number of new institutional investors have stepped into Bitcoin. While on the other hand, some have increased their investments in Bitcoin.

Bill Barhydt, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at the non-custodial digital asset wallet Abra is one of them who have increased their investments in Bitcoin. In a recent interview, Bill Barhydt said that almost 50 percent of his entire investment portfolio is in the top-ranked digital currency Bitcoin (BTC). He said that he increased his ownership of Bitcoin a few weeks ago.

While explaining why he has increased his investment in Bitcoin, Barhydt said:

“I believe #Bitcoin is the best investment opportunity in the world right now. There are three reasons I believe this to be true today…. Fundamentals, Technicals, and Sentiment.”

However, Abra CEO is not the only one who has half of his net worth in Bitcoin but there a few others who have the majority of their investment portfolio in Bitcoin. For instance, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Real Vision and the cryptocurrency hedge fund manager, Raoul Pal has also increased his investment portfolio in the leading digital currency in recent time. At the beginning of this month, he revealed in a podcast that approximately 60 percent of his total investment portfolio consists of Bitcoin (BTC).

The founder and partner at the cryptocurrency hedge fund manager Morgan Creek Digital, Anthony Pompliano also has the majority of his asset allocation in Bitcoin. While revealing his asset allocation in a tweet on October 18, he said that 80 percent of his asset allocation is now in Bitcoin while on the other hand, the remaining 20 percent is in real estate and cash.

This shows that investors’ interest in the top-ranked digital currency is increasing day by day as they think that Bitcoin is on its way to initiate a bull-run.

Author: MubaShar Nawaz
MubaShar Nawaz is an experienced writer working for TheForexPro.info. Having passion for writing, he covers news articles from the finance and trading world.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *